Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Accord Wagon or k-swap

It is getting closer to winter. The artic hell. Strangely, my friend Branden, hates summer.. He is a snow boarder after all but since I'm from North East Ohio- I do not curse summer. I'd be afraid summer would never come back. The thing is- My integra is a Texas car (so loverly) and I don't want to taint her with the DREADED ROAD SALT OF DEATH AND DOOM TO ALL THINGS METAL..

So, I'm kinda convinced I want to get an Accord Wagon. Later nineties.. Hopefully from southern ohio so Its clean.. Then later on air bag it and keep it as a daily.

However, I am itching to put a K-series in my integra and that is going to be alot of cashola. Hmm.
We'll see. With this economy- who knows- I might put off k swaps and accords completely..

So it goes.

-ShockerJoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment